5. What is your timeframe for moving?
Your timeframe may be based on outside factors like a relocation or job transfer. Maybe you've outgrown your home or you're ready to downsize and need to sell quickly. You may just be casually looking with no real timeframe. These are all things you need to consider when thinking of selling.
4. Have you made all necessary fixes and updates to your home?
Before listing your house, you should absolutely make any necessary updates and fixes. Do your carpets need cleaning? Could your walls use a fresh coat of paint? Now is the time to get that done!
3. It's time to declutter and depersonalize your home.
This one is hard for some people. We all have pictures of family throughout our homes, but you should do your best to remove personal pictures and all clutter before you list your home. Remember, you want prospective buyers to imagine their belongings in the space.
2. What are comparable homes selling for in your area?
Sometimes what you WANT your house to sell for isn't necessarily what the market will bare. This is where a real estate professional will provide you with recently sold data in your area and comparable recent sales.
1. Have you hired a real estate professional to guide you through the process?
Hiring a real estate professional to guide you through the ins and outs of selling your home or buying a new home will save you a lot of stress and frustration in the whole process. We work with home sellers and buyers all day, everyday and understand the steps required to have a smooth transaction.
- You can see other homes we've sold near you here.
- You can request your home's value here.
- Or you can just send us an email and we'll be in touch!
No matter how you contact us, the important thing is to do your research and talk to a professional! We look forward to hearing from you!